Computer Science, HK PolyU, Ph. D
Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke University, Master
Electronic Engineering, UESTC, Bachelor
Looking for highly motivated students to work on topics including but not limited to medical information systems, Bayesian methods, transfer learning, deep learning, feature learning and data analytics.
Machine Learning and Business Intelligence, for undergrads
Machine Learning and Business Analytics, for postgrads
E-Commerce, for overseas
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, Wenhao Jiang, Martin Ester, Wei Liu, “A Deep Bayesian Tensor Based System for Video Recommendation”, ACM Transactions on Information Systems, 2019.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, “A Deep Graphical Model for Layered Knowledge Transfer”, International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2018.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, Kunfeng Lai, Liang Zhang, “Recommender system based on scarce information mining [J]. Neural Networks the Official Journal of the International Neural Network Society, 2017.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, Kunfeng Lai, “Scarce Feature Topic Mining for Video Recommendation”, Proceedings of the 25th ACM International on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2016.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, “Computational Creativity based Video Recommendation”, Proceedings of the 39th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, 2016.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, “Auxiliary Information based Hierarchical Topic Model: Mining Biased Short text”, submitted.
· Xiaoqian Yi, Xiao Shen, Wei Lu, Tung Shan Chan, and Fu Lai Chung. “Persuasion Driven Influence Analysis in Online Social Networks”, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2016.
· Wei Lu, Fu-lai Chung, “Deep Bayesian Tensor for Recommender System”, Proceedings of the ECMLPKDD 2015 Doctoral Consortium, 2015.
· Anna Tyler, Wei Lu, Justin Hendrick etc., “CAPE: An R package for Combined Analysis of Pleiotropy and Epistasis”, PLoS computational biology 9.10, 2013.
· Wei Lu, “Extreme Programming Project Performance Management by Statistical Earned Value Analysis”, Global Journal of Business Research, 2013.
· Wei Lu, “UWB Ranging Location Analysis based on Reliability Theory”, China-Japan-Korea Post Graduate Research Conference on Electronics and Communications, 2008.